Published on Mar 10, 2017 by acTVism Munich.
We are a cooperative, non-profit and independent media organization that relies only on you to continue. Donate today: https://www.betterplace.org/en/projec…
In this interview with Professor of Economics Emeritus (University of Massachusetts), Marxist economist and founder of Democracy at Work, Richard D. Wolff, we talk to him about bankruptcy protection, debt jubilee, students debt and the function that a credit system serves in our society today.
– Why are individual guaranteed bankruptcy protection and nation states are not?
– What is debt jubilee? What relevance does debt jubilee have in today’s day and age?
– Why students and working class people taking on more and more debt?
– Why are students particularly vulnerable to predatory lending?
– Is debt being used by financial institutions as a system of control?
All of this and more are addressed in this video.
FOLLOW US ONLINE: